MOO Server Extensions:
- Logical xor
- us_time (time() value with microseconds)
- proc_size (returns the current process size on systems with /proc filesystem)
- nprogs (returns the number of programmed verbs in the db or on an object)
- random_of (same as
[random($)], but statistically faster)
- enlist (if the argument isn't a list, wrap a list around it)
- explode (same as $string_utils:explode. Disabled due to unresolved memory leak.)
- panic (panic the server with a given message)
- isa (same as $object_utils:isa)
All function the same as their $list_utils counterparts.
Used with the Generic Disk-Based Database Utilities
- Provides access to the zlib compression library.